Monday 9 September 2013

camping with my bitches

Hey guys, Dannie's here to tell you how my night camping with friends was, as I promised. Unfortunately my friends haven't still give me pictures, so I'll post them later. Well, the day started soon for us, and the fun came when the sun went down. I ate like a fucking whale and danced a lot. Can you imagine Machine Head, SOAD, The XX, Arctic Monkeys and more passing all night long while a crazy girl dances? It was basically what happened. I also played with Alex, Carolina's dog, and talked about ghosts with some "5am survivers".
I remember I wanted to go for a walk with my best friend, but I couldn't find my shoes anywhere, so I just grabbed some boys shoes that was there and used them... it was interesting.
Bahhh, you know what? I don't really feel like telling everything because I'm the most lazy girl ever, so yeah, it was fun and that's it. I'll post pictures soon. Talk to you later, loves.


Oh, and that's me, Carina and Mariana really swaggy at the beginning of the night. Goodbye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment